Sunday, April 12, 2009

Savegame release: Phantasy Star Portable

Here to release the Phantasy Star Portable save! This is the USA savegame and works on every psp, with or not a custom firmware.
This savegame include customized character parameters that help you to enjoy the power of this psp game.

PSP - Phantasy Star Portable
Savegame for:
Phantasy Star Portable
Savegame - Character Features:
Race: CAST
Sex: M
This save is made to allow ...
»read more...
This save is made to allow the player to start the adventure having a stronger main character.


Savegame

>Region: USA
>Folder name: ULUS10410
>Game code: ULUS-10410

This is the original psp save game, just with cheats!

This savegame can be used also in a playstation portable WITHOUT custom firmware.

If you don't know where or how to copy this psp save, check instruction on How to copy save game into psp
With savegame you have to play the game from the status made by us. And sometimes (almost alwayes) you want to use your own saved game just by adding to it tricks.

There is a way: a savegame editor, here called patchator! With a save editor you can modify your savegame!

For this game there is a patchator on this site:
check Patchator release: Phantasy Star Portable
Remind to extract the save data and copy them into /psp/savedata in your PSP.

Savegame 1
Download Phantasy Star Portable save game!
That's all. If you have some problem or want more hacked save game report it us!

8 comments:

  1. it always say data is corrupt.... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check the savegame today...be sure of following the instructions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also get data is corrupt even when I patched it myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. It still doesn't work....
    I'm using a 3.90 m33-2...
    I also followed the instructions exactly...
    huhu.. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can anyone tell me why it is corrupt I have tried lots lots of savedatas from lots of websites but none of them worked

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey can someone make save file named Kira, make him a human male and and give him lv100 with all S-class and A-class weapons
    including the Agito repca, and if possible see if u cant get each weapon in each element.. and one more thing can u put it on Gamefaqs.com
    cuz i cant get it off aof here. Plz, and Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you make a save file in jap? doesnt matter what lvl i need male beast female human female newman female beast thats all thank you if you willing to do it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've already finished the game and now I want a
    Female CAST lvl 100 at start, maybe a million measta just so I can make changes to the character, have all weapons, clothes, etc.
    I just don't feel like starting over all that hard work I did when I first did the game..

    and my game is the US version..I just haven't found any and I searched every where..CAST's are smexy Q A Q...

    send it to kerokero92@hotmail.com and name it relating to what I just said just in case I know..

    Thanks? ^ ^ll

    ReplyDelete