- Seplugin (folder);
- Readme (text file that says the same things I will, but in a little bit incomprehensible form ; )
For those who have already installed other plugins in their own PlayStation Portable.
If you don't know, follow these steps to check.
- Connect the psp to the computer;
- Go to My Computer;
- Go to psp's memory card;
If there is a text file called "game(.txt)", it means that you have already some installed plugins, so...
Go back to the extracted files from the archive and open the seplugin folder, you will find:
- A text file named "game" like the one into the memory card
- Copy ONLY deemer.prx into seplugin folder of your psp memory card;
- Open game(.txt), the extracted one, copy the inside line and paste it into game (.txt), the one that is in the memory card.
For those who have no installed plugin in their psp.
- Connect the psp;
- Copy the extracted seplugin folder into the memory card;
- Rename "game.txt.new" to "game.txt";
How to enable the plugin.
- Disconnect the psp;
- Start your psp in recovery mode (often by hold [R] during the start up);
- Press [X] on plugin;
- Press [X] on deemer that will become enabled.
In the next post we show you how the deemer plugin works. So follow us!!